Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Scrap 'em!"

We got to troop yesterday! Summertime is parade season, and this time we got to march down the main street of the sweet, small town of Snohomish. In keeping with the mood, here is some clone trooper carves I have done...

(actual size 2" x 2.25")

"Good guys wear white."
―Clone trooper
I'm realizing I don't have any stormtrooper carvings...how strange. I think I'll have to do something about that!

(actual size 1" x 1.25")

"Come on, when have I ever let you down?"
―Commander Cody to Obi-Wan Kenobi
This next one was a carve for a junior Star Wars geek for his birthday.

(actual size 2" x 1.75")

"The clone troopers, now proudly wearing the name of Imperial stormtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Empire. Imperial citizens would do well to remember their example."
Emperor Palpatine during the Declaration of a New Order

A cool shot of one of our troopin' Troopers yesterday...

1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

Great quotes for each one! Oh, that Palpatine...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin