Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Dance


(stamp size 2.25" x .75")

When I was involved in postal letterboxing, I was always trying to go above and beyond, just to give surprise and enjoyment to the recipients.  I would add a bonus stamp usually, and this is one of them.  If I remember correctly, it was for a postal project called Grab Bag, hosted by my friend MoWizLiz.  The theme was anything you liked, so I carved The Dance.


(stamp size 2.25" x 2.75") 
 

The band starts up, and the couples form as if by magic...
swirling and dipping around the floor; 
come join the observers as they admire The Dance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I am a big band fan! The way the music sways you. This is one of my favorites. The idea of a bonus stamp is fabulous and I think I might put that in my arsenal.

Thank You!
Shawna
S and D

ps- love the blog!

Mama Cache said...

Oh, I like this stamp!

Ari C'rona said...

I'd forgotten about these ones - lovely! :o)

Anonymous said...

*sigh* It's not Friday until tomorrow. ;-(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin