Monday, March 15, 2010

The Dark Side

stamp size 2.5" x .75"

More Star Wars carves - this time a quote that always makes me stop and think. Carved this one just because I liked the quote so much; the LTC that I made with it featured tiny mirrors in which you could catch glimpses of yourself - creepy!

And you can't talk about the Dark Side without considering one of the most evil villians in all of fictional history - a young Darth Vader. You wouldn't think that evil could look so good, huh?

The Chosen One
stamp size 2.25" x 2.75"

3 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Both are awesome carves, my friend - that quote is definitely thought-provoking... :o)

Stacy Christian said...

Makes me think of Matthew 6:22-23. Hmmm.

Mama Cache said...

The random music playing in the background when I read this was quite an interesting juxtaposition.
("Rejoice")

Wonderful carves, my friend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin