Friday, September 24, 2010

Imagination


“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations,
our possibilities become limitless.”
Jamie Paolinetti

“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' 
But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”
~George Bernard Shaw

“Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.”
~Oscar Wilde

“Imagination is everything. 
It is the preview of life's coming attractions.”
~Albert Einstein

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. 
For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, 
while imagination embraces the entire world, 
and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
~Albert Einstein

3 comments:

Webfoot said...

Fantastic carving! I carved that quote a number of years ago, but I used a font from my computer because my handwriting is abysmal. This is much cooler! My teachers always warned me I'd regret not mastering good penmanship! ;-)

Webfoot

Ari C'rona said...

Cool quote, my friend! :o)

Hey, those words of Mr. Shaw sound like us...

Mama Cache said...

It's the real SHH font! Your imagination is an inspiration, my friend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin