Wednesday, October 6, 2010

From My Heart

stamp size(s), 'thanks' is 2.25" x .75"; 'dove', less than 1"
Letterboxers are some of the best people in the world.  I'm absolutely convinced.

I cannot thank all of you enough for grieving the loss of my beloved Mother with me.  Your virtual hugs, loving thoughts and prayers and supportive care have made this difficult time so much easier to bear.  Thank you for bearing this burden with me.

Since I wasn't sleeping early this morning (yes, it's still dark at 4:30am), I thought I'd use my time wisely.  The above is the stamp for the many thank you cards that I will be needing.  There is something so soothing and therapeutic about carving in a silent house.  Peaceful.  I'm so thankful for this hobby.

For those that are local, the memorial for my Mom will be in Des Moines at Zenith Place, 4pm on Saturday, October 16th.  Please feel free to share this information with any that would be interested in sharing our grief and celebrating her life.

a sad, but thankful,
SHH

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Ah, it's perfect, my friend. :o)

Mama Cache said...

Your gratitude is a evident as your grief, dear friend. This is beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin