Monday, December 5, 2011

Four Dollar Tables

On a recent thrift store shopping marathon, I found two very interesting, although ugly, end tables. Poor things - someone had tried to whitewash them and stenciled hokey-looking flowers on the tops. *grimace*

Lucky for me, they were so ugly that they were only marked $4 each, so into the cart they went.

Once home, it was time for a little make-over, so out came the decoupage! Oh yeah!

the supervisor

an opportunity to showcase
some of my favorite scrappin' paper!

why not add a stamp, too...just for good measure?

Here's the other table;
decked out with an old prayer book I had tucked away.

this is the perfect little table for our homeshul!

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Love, love, love the tables! And the 'Chaverim' stamp on the one! You're amazing, my friend. :o)

Amanda from Seattle said...

I am used to seeing the potential in odd furniture etc from years growing up with a mother and grandmother who constantly haunted the flea markets, thrift stores, antique malls and garage sales! We can strip it, paint it, cover it, change it and make it beautiful is a family mantra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin