Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Happy!

Ever miss a friend's birthday? Didn't have it written down on the right calendar or was only told once and it slipped through the sieve-brain?

(actual size 2.5" x 1.25")

Well, that happened to me yesterday, much to my dismay. However, I believe there may be a way I can redeem myself...

(actual size 1" square)

If I could get everyone that reads this blog, and all my Facebook letterboxer-buddies to send special messages to Mama Cache, perhaps, just perhaps it would make a belated birthday wish a little more meaningful.

(actual size 2" x .75")

What do you think? Will you help me?

Happy Birthday, Mama Cache! We all knew your birthday was yesterday, the same as a rather-famous turtle...really!

2 comments:

Mama Cache said...

Thank you, my friend. I was treated with so much special attention on my visit -- I don't know that I could have taken in more so soon. ;-)

I am so sorry I didn't tell you in advance; it will never happen again.

Love you!

Ari C'rona said...

Well, happy birthday, MC! Gee! :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin