Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting to Know the Inky Jedi


Guess what just came home? My Getting to Know You postal...wow, that was traveling for a long time! The stamp was designed from an avatar I created online; cool, huh?
(stamp size 4" x 2.5")

The premise of the postal was to come up with 100 facts about yourself, then carve a stamp to commemorate one of the facts. Easy enough, right? Actually, I had no problem coming up with 100 facts, but I know that some struggled a bit. All the postals I have seen from this project were fabulous and it gave us all an opportunity to take a look at ourselves and to learn about our fellow 'boxers, too.

When I was actively participating in postals, I tried to be creative with my logbooks, and this one was no exception. It is a deck of cards with one or two of the facts on each. I took the liberty of decorating each card, which was highly entertaining but a little labor-intensive. *nodding* Below are some examples of the cards, which were 2.5" x 3.5". Recipients were to choose a card and stamp in on the reverse of their favorite.


...and a few more. What fun!

5 comments:

Stacy Christian said...

I don't suppose you'd be willing to send that one out again, huh? *big puppy eyes*
S

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

Oh Stacy, anything for you, my friend!

I'll get it in the mail today :-)

Ari C'rona said...

Most excellent, Master Jedi! Just a little labor intensive? lol! It was awesome! :o)

Mama Cache said...

Stacy, you are in for some fun. Prepare yourself not to want to send it back home. *sigh*

Baqash said...

amen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin