Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Grand Experiment

(actual size 3.5" x 2.5")


This was such a fun stamp to carve. That was probably because it was connected to a fun LTC/Postal hybrid project called The Grand Experiment. A postal was created, which included the above stamp, along with several LTCs of my creation. Then, as the postal moved through the tracker participants, they were to take out up to two LTCs they liked and replace them with ones that they created, preferably one-of-a-kind cards.

It was a fabulous success and I believe everyone enjoyed the experiment. And, for me, it was a good transition from postals to LTCs.

I'd be willing to host it again, if anyone is interested...

2 comments:

Mama Cache said...

Clever stamp and ideas, my friend. Go for it again . . . you can just stick me on the tracker right now. ;-)

Ari C'rona said...

That was a fun project! You know, that stamp reminds me of Steam Punk. :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin