Friday, May 7, 2010

Got Images?

One of the things I would like to take along with us on our month-long road trip is lots of fun images to carve. How nice it is, after a rather long day of driving and a restful dinner and swim for the junior travelers, to sit down with my best bud and spend some time carving in the hotel room. But, I need images - which leads me to my dilemma...

I need inspiration!

Can you help me? Is there images you have seen that you just would love to see carved? Interesting ideas that just won't leave you alone, or challenging portraits you are just itchin' to see immortalized in rubber?

Please - send me ideas! Letterboxers are the most creative people I have ever known, and I know you guys won't hold out on me...

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Me, too! :o)

Love the scenario you painted, my friend - 2 weeks now! :o)

veganf said...

I bet you could do the best Japanese garden w/bridge and cherry tree...I won't carve it myself until I'm better because I don't want to be disappointed!

Or how about a nice Dagoba scene? LOL Or a detailed Death Star? Or a series of lesser known droids?

Maybe a Velveteen Rabbit.

How about the stone door in to the mines of Moria!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin