Monday, May 10, 2010

A Puzzling Project

Puzzling Swap

Wanted to share a fun project I was privileged to be a part of, hosted by Dolphinwanderer. The idea was to create a puzzle with each piece representing the carver. I think it turned out pretty cool! I suppose you can guess which one was my contribution, eh?

The talented carvers represented included Chedva, BfloAnonChick, Falling Leaves, Butterfly Suzy, Team New Hampshire, Fluffy Cow, Maos and Dolphinwanderer, of course.

Now, my friend Dolphinwanderer said she may consider doing more of these puzzle swaps, but you'll have to talk to her 'bout that. This concept would be so fun themed; for example all flowers, or butterflies or pets, etc., etc....

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

That turned out very cool! :o)

Bobguyman said...

Awesome =D I love this kind of idea and tried to do a set of cards like this a while back =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin