Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Real Life

Since coming back from our month-long road trip, things have been a little crazy.

Real life is hitting at me pretty hard at the moment, and I think I need a little bit of time to breathe. A dear friend that Padawan and I have been helping is in her last days. At the moment, that is taking all my time. But in the periphery, other changes in my life are shaking things up and demanding my attention, as well. I'm sure it will all work out for the best, but for the moment my head is spinning.

So, forgive me if I don't post regularly here on the Carving blog, at least for the next little while. I did try to sit down for a bit the other night and carve with less-than-acceptable results. Sometimes the creative juices just don't flow due to other distractions. All I can do is wait.

Thank you for your support and patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hug!

Ona Journey

Blog Widget by LinkWithin