Thursday, August 5, 2010

A little tweak


I like taking found images and giving them my own twist.  So, when I joined a very fun swap featuring the artwork of Caron Vinson, I had to choose which image I was going to tackle.  The fairy I chose happened to feature a lovely tattoo on her shoulder, which gave me an idea...

The stamp measures just shy of 3.5" x 2.5" and took the majority of an afternoon to complete.

This sweet fairy goes with this youngling I highlighted in an earlier post.  I gave her a 'tweak', as well.

Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi...

2 comments:

Mama Cache said...

Only you...!

*smile*

That curl in the middle of her forehead reminds me of an old nursery rhyme my mom used to recite to me.

(By the way, my word verification says "mateedia" -- is that her name??)

Ari C'rona said...

She's lovely, Master Jedi - I think her tattoo is awesome! :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin