Friday, October 28, 2022

Falling off the planet.

Well, not really falling off, per se, but rather flying down to Louisiana and Mississippi to visit one of my favorite people in the world. No, we didn't get to box at all, but maybe it was good to take a break for a bit. Travel, along with trying to fit it around my work schedule, has made this month fly by. Literally.

So, I will drop a few pics from our flyin' trip, and hopefully Obimaster and I will be able to do a little boxing on our next outing. Next week we are planning on heading northward to a little town called Lynden. Perhaps some RD TRP boxes or Pocket Treasures will find hiding places along the way.


Me and my travel buddy (Blarg)
all boarded and ready to take off!

my view from the window seat - fires everywhere!
(over the Cascades)

and there is that dreaded Bolt Creek fire that
covered all of Seattle and surrounding areas
with choking smoke

Our destination - southern Mississippi

the best part of all - hanging out with
these beautiful souls

My chauffeur for the trip :)

down in Houma, LA

And then it was over,
and we were left to chase the sun home.
But, we will be back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and another great adventure! Thanks for sharing!
Blue Butterfly

Anonymous said...

Great pics-looks like a wonderful trip! Thanks for posting!
Gypsy Fiddler

Blog Widget by LinkWithin